an hour + benefits
Are you analytical and want to start your accounting and finances career? Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will make sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is required! Account experience is a plus, not required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks
- Provide support for various internal audits and support the quarter end review and year-end audit processes
- Calculate accruals and amortize expenses for prepaid accounts for month end closing
- Provide payment aging for vendors
- Set up new vendor accounts, maintain database
- Participate in cross training within the team
Requirements for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bilingual in Korean
- A plus if you have experience in Accounting or related field, not required
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to report data for strategic analysis
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint