an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will make sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information
- Provide support for various internal audits and support the quarter end review and year-end audit processes
- Perform company internal controls by following accounting and company policies and procedures
- Calculate accruals and amortize expenses for prepaid accounts for month end closing
- Provide payment aging for vendors
- Set up new vendor accounts, maintain database
- Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Participate in cross training within the team to transfer knowledge of each members roles and responsibilities
Requirements for Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bilingual in Korean, required
- Experience in Accounting related experience
- Knowledge using SAP system
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint