Bring your passion for healthcare management and administration to one of the top rated treatment centers in Florida. This hematology oncology group is looking to add a Medical Insurance Verification Specialist to their team!
As a Medical Insurance Verification Specialist in this medical office you will be responsible for verifying a patient's eligibility, coordinating healthcare benefits, facilitating medical insurance coverage, and addressing patients' questions regarding authorizations. Medical billing, medical insurance, or healthcare management experience preferred! Ability to speak Spanish is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MB1
- Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations as required for medical procedures
- Check eligibility and benefits verification for treatments and procedures
- Review patient bills and insurance payments for accuracy and completeness
- Review accounts for medical insurance of patient follow-up
- Answer all patient or medical insurance telephone inquiries
- Set up patient payment plans and work collection accounts
- Prepare and process all managed care authorization paperwork, including contacting various insurance companies/doctors' offices and clinical staff
- Ability to speak Spanish required
- Medical billing, medical insurance, or healthcare management experience preferred
- Knowledge of computer skills and electronic billing software
- Big plus if familiar with CPT and ICD-10 codes/ knowledge of medical terminology