Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Billing Specialist!
Do you love thinking analytically and want a step up in your career? Samsung SDS is looking for a Billing Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Ability to speak Korean is preferred, but not required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Communicate with internal employees, customers and service providers
- Invoices and AR (mail, Cello)
- Verifying service provider's AP invoices then pay logistics costs to vendors within contract term
- Closing monthly revenue with team
- Resolve issues with customers
- Recommend changes
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- College BA
- Entry level or less than 2 years of Accounting experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset, self-motivated, organized