an hour + benefits
Immediately hiring a Branch Relationship Banker at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity for either growth in customer service or financial banking services.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Personal Banker provides high level customer service to our customers who come into our location. You will work with customers to open new accounts, look at additional services that would help our customers to fulfill their financial needs and overall help to fulfill customers financial needs.
This position is relatable to Universal Bankers, Relationship Bankers or Retail Bankers within other organizations. Recent experience in branch banking is required
Responsibilities for Personal Banker
- Accurately process debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record
- Identify and address clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include:
- opening new accounts
- issuing counter checks
- performing account maintenance
- issuing/activation ATM cards
- performing money transfers
- ordering checks
- receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolve clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
- Identify and maximize cross-selling bank opportunities through exploring clients needs
Requirements for Personal Banker
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of recent branch banking experience
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering and balancing
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs
- A plus if you have knowledge of debits, credits, bank products and/or banking
- A plus if you are able to Speak Spanish