Do you have a bright personality and enjoy helping others? Touchpoint Pediatrics is looking for a stellar Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join their team. If you are ready to work in a warm, inviting office and you love children, we want to hear from you!
To be a successful Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) at this pediatric office, all you will need is strong interpersonal skills and a good attitude. You will perform various duties including rooming patients, assisting doctors and corresponding with patients. Some medical experience in a medical office setting is preferred! A Medical Assistant certification is required.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MA1
- Obtaining vital signs and patient history
- Rooming patients and preparing equipment
- Assisting doctors as needed
- Communicating with pharmacies for refills
- Corresponding with patients as needed
- Verifying insurance and taking co-pays
- Other Medical Assistant duties
- Medical Assistant certificate
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent customer service skills, especially with children
- Team player and organized
- High school diploma or equivalent