per hour + Competitive Benefits
Urgently Hiring a Floating Certified Medical Assistant! Competitive Benefits offered!
Make the move and join this highly rated treatment center offering competitive benefits! Hematology Oncology Associates is looking for a self-motivated Certified Medical Assistant to join their team ASAP. If you're passionate about patient care, we want to hear from you!
As an experienced Certified Medical Assistant, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be relied on for your healthcare expertise and collaboration. This position requires you to travel between offices located in Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, FL and occasionally Loxahatchee when needed. Medical Assistant Certification, required. Ability to speak Spanish is a must.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant
- Evaluates the validity of all test results obtained which ensures accurate and precise reporting of patient test results for the diagnosis
- Confirmation and treatment of various clinical conditions and diseases
- Maintains laboratory equipment
- Assists in the training of new staff as directed, maintaining department supplies
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of equipment and cleanliness of laboratory
- Participates in proficiency testing as required by current federal laws
- Performs laboratory tests, including quality control on blood using both automated analyzers and manual methods
Requirements for Certified Medical Assistant
- Ability to speak Spanish, required
- Medical Assistant Certification, preferred
- A plus if you have medical office setting experience
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems and comfortable with patient intake
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Work from Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, and Boynton Beach offices when needed