Patient Care Coordinator/Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Pacific Hearing Service
Los Altos, CA 94022
Salary: $15 - $20 an hour
Full-Time schedule: Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, health insurance
Do you have a desire to work for an inspired private audiology practice working to make a difference in the world? Are you excited about honing your people and technical skills and in creating an exceptional patient experience in a medical field?
This highly rated private audiology clinic is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator/Front Desk Medical Receptionist, who is an independent person who likes a wide variety of responsibilities, including
- Answering patient queries
- Attending the phone
- Helping patients learn how to best use their hearing aids
- You will also work directly with the audiologist in various hands-on administrative efforts with the (optional) opportunity to join humanitarian trips to countries such as Zambia, Guatemala, and Jordan.
As a vital member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in growing the practice and spreading the gift of hearing locally and globally.
- Great communicator - works well with team members and patients
- Ability to learn technical skills, such as troubleshooting and making minor hearing aid repairs, assisting audiologists as needed, and being able to learn basic hearing aid and accessory technology.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable running a front office with tasks which include answering phones, assisting walk-in patients, cleaning and troubleshooting hearing aids, ordering hearing instruments, shipping and receiving, scheduling, and selling supplies.
- Exceptional patient care and front desk medical receptionist skills
- Organized and excellent at scheduling community outreach and assisting in social media marketing activities.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn through continuing education, workshops, and travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Keen to learn new skills and technology as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn industry-specific software
- Willingness to work 2 to 3 evenings per week.
About Pacific Hearing Service
Pacific Hearing Service is committed to providing the best patient care and believes this begins with having a team of friendly, committed and passionate individuals who will embrace our core values and go above and beyond to help our patients and team members. They have been recognized nationally for demonstrating outstanding clinical services in our community.
- Honor the importance of everyone
- Communicate effectively
- Make a difference
- Learn through curiosity
- Thrive creatively
- Create a welcoming environment
- Be genuine
- Choose compassion
- Be respectful
- Do it right
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.