Samsung SDS is looking for a Bilingual Operations Coordinator for the team based in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you carry exceptional organizational skills and have experience in administration, we encourage you to apply!
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be working with different levels of the organization - from executive to admin and manager. In this position you will take care of facility management, process invoices, and support Human Resources when needed. Experience with office operations or administrative work is required. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Operations Coordinator
- Serve as the first point of contact for office management duties, such as office maintenance, mailing, supplies, and equipment
- Ensure office systems are all operating properly (printers, scanner, internet connection, telephone, etc.) and solve issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Manage the safety and cleanliness in all areas in the office
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all company assets
- Update and implement all necessary policies and procedures related to Human Resources as requested
- Process invoices for various vendors in a timely manner by working closely with the Finance Team
- Plan and coordinate various events and meetings throughout the year
- Enter data accurately into Cello and other systems as needed
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Requirements for Operations Coordinator
- Ability to speak Korean
- 1+ years of office operations and administrative work experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in related field
- Excellent computer skills (including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and skilled in taking initiatives