Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Helpdesk Technician to support the team in Ridgefield Park, NJ! If you're great at multitasking, carry excellent customer service skills and have IT Helpdesk experience, we want to talk to you!
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be the main point of contact for customers. You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Helpdesk
- Serving as initial point of contact for internal applications, hardware, mobile and remote technology
- Logging, categorizing and actioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Ticketing system
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
- Provide VIP Support for Executives including 20+ Corporate Executives
- Manage user accounts updates, password resets
- Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to third level support teams
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- Must be willing to travel up to 10 % of time
Requirements for IT Helpdesk
- Ability to speak Korean required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- +2-3 years of Corporate Help Desk or Desktop Support experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/2019, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN
- Experience with Help Desk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools
- Android mobile in corporation experience