Samsung SDS is a visionary leader in the IT Business Intelligence industry that is looking for an experienced software engineer to assist with the maintenance, development, and implementation of our Intranet systems. If you have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, java client/server development, and database development, we encourage you to apply! The ability to speak Korean is required.
The role will primarily involve web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work and will also include some traditional user interface and application module development. To be a successful Java Developer, you will have strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing applications. Extensive experience as a Software Engineer required! Ability to speak Korean is required!
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Design enhancements, updates, and programming changes for subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet based platforms
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned application
- Maintain Intranet systems
- Ability to consistently apply quality and security standards
- Represent the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Analyze designs and determine programming and integrations activities required based on knowledge of product
- Gather, brainstorm, analyze, code, test and document development life cycle
Requirements for Java Developer
- 5+ years in web based related system development including Java experience in developing or maintaining intranet systems
- Knowledge in the following areas: Full J2EE stack, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate/JPA, Java, JDBC, JSP/Servlet, Web Services, JMS, etc.
- Experience with either applications servers: Weblogic, JBoss, or Tomcat
- Experience with HTML/DHTML, jQuery/JSon, Java Script, AJAX
- Experience with Oracle database server, PL/SQL procedures
- Experience with multiple O/S's: UNIX or Windows server platforms.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
- Goal oriented and self-motivated