an hour + Benefits
Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Procurement Administrator for their San Jose, CA location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Procurement Administrator you will be an active participant in security programs and processes, and contributed to the IT Security development and administration of the organization. Extensive experience in information technology security for a medium to large enterprise preferred.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Manage lab purchase & shipping requests including invoices
- Maintain purchasing information, files/records, and new vendor registration
- Request quotations for comparison and price negotiation with vendors
- Prepare required docs & submit order requests & work closely with Finance Purchasing team to provide necessary info to complete internal PO process
- Actively follow up for status of PO, follow up with vendors on ETA and delivery schedule
- Receive new orders and enter in JIRA system for tracking purpose, maintain life cycle of JIRA system
- Provide Administrative support to the lead & management of lab
- Organize & support team events
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- 3+ years of purchasing and inventory management experience
- Administrative experience & spreadsheet skills is helpful
- Ability to learn new technologies with an interest in expanding and applying this knowledge as new emerge
- Proficient knowledge of confluence, Microsoft Windows, Linux OS types
- Able to multitask in high pressure situations
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- After hours and weekend support and/or alternative work schedules are required at various points in the year