Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in customer service or supply chain logistics is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
- Booking, Tracking, Tracking of Cargo (FTL/LTL/AIR)
- Customer Service including all happenings from booking to cargo delivery in a timely manner
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staff
- Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is filed and stored so as to be readily accessible to the team when/if needed
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact (i.e., phone, heavy email communication)
- Monitor account issues and communicate/liaison with management to implement/drive solutions
- Able to analyze service and cost data for actions or recommendations for business improvement
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
- Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others)
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 2-3+ years in FTL/LTL Transportation dispatching or operations
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus!
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
- Warehouse and/or manufacturing knowledge helpful