Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on tracking inbound shipments through multiple lines of communication. You will ensure all stages of documentation are completed in a timely manner. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to customer distribution center is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Proactively manage all aspects of the assigned Direct Ship accounts
- Timely tracking of Inbound shipment and delivery tracking, including management of multiple lines of communication
- Gather, distribute, and process required documentation in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment
- Identify risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plans and accessorial freight charge estimates for local and international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation
- Review and process necessary approval and assist with the timely invoicing of accessorial charges and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Ensure compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance
- Under managerial supervision coordinates special project transportation and ancillary services
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has the ability to work under time pressures
- General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to customer distribution center
- Excellent verbal and written communication and has the ability to handle multiple priorities without losing details
- Experience in SAP, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- High level of accuracy and efficiency and detail oriented
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions