Are you ready to take your logistics and transportation career up a notch? We are looking for a stellar Logistics Manager to join our team at Samsung SDS in Austin, TX to help step up the supply chain operations. If you're a self-starter and able to run a team, then we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs a Supply Chain Logistics Manager with great multitasking skills to take charge of warehouse shipping operations. You will be responsible for ensuring great international operations, warehouse efficiency and communicating with trade partners. Extensive experience working in warehouse and ocean/air freight forwarding is preferred. Ability to speak Korean required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Manage and lead top tier 3PL
- Manage the day-to-day international operations and Trade Partners (ocean freight, air freight, drayage etc.)
- Monitor and manage the movement semiconductor shipment (EQ, RM, SP, and FG)
- Analyze, createg, edit, track and trace for select suppliers and LSPs
- Monitor and drive improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate operation performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Provide clear direction and strong leadership role in resolving operational problems.
- Document corrective actions and improvement plans properly, and verify plan's effectiveness
- Bilingual in Korean
- Competent with Excel
- Extensive experience in air and ocean freight forwarding operations
- Strong understanding of international transportation & supply chain industry
- Solid leadership skills with clear communication
- A good attitude and well organized
- Create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers