Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Operator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience with ocean freight forwarding is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Follow SOP and Work Instructions, update as needed and ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
- Booking, Tracking, Tracing of Cargo (FTL/LTL/AIR/PARCEL)
- Customer Service including all happenings from booking to cargo delivery in a timely manner
- Maintain essential account documentation with up to date information
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact
- Monitor account issues and communicate/liaison with management to implement/drive solutions
- Able to analyze service and cost data for actions or recommendations for business improvement for assigned customer
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- 2-3+ years in FTL/LTL Transportation dispatching or operations or Ocean/Drayage/Freight Forwarder
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application Excel/Powerpoint/Word/Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
- Warehouse and/or manufacturing knowledge helpful
- Ability to speak Spanish or Korean is a plus!