an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements
- Coordinate with customers cargo bookings(FCL/LCL) and manage delivery to destination
- Handle customer requests and all troubleshooting issues
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate
- Maintain essential documentation with up to date information
- Monitor account issues and recommend solutions
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Ability to speak Korean
- Education: College BA preferred
- Experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry prefered
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic