an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Specialist to their team based in Fort Worth, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Specialist you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations is preferred!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Specialist
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to customer distribution or retail center
- Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, and carrier shipping errors
- Product management within the warehouse facility
- Key liaison between SEA SCP'S and 3PL coordinating bundling, rework and special requests from SCP'S
- Investigate to resolution all inventory discrepancies between systems
- SAP WMS New process testing, Training & Implementation
- Conduct Bi-Annual Physical Inventories
- Perform all system inventory adjustments in SAP GMP
Requirements for Logistics Specialist
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree or experience
- The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies
- General knowledge of logistics operations
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations to change