Samsung SDS is looking for a Korean Speaking Production Planner who can be a leader to a team based in Plano, TX. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Production Planner you will be responsible for developing production and supply plans that take into account forecasts, availability of material and manufacturing capacity. You will be in charge of evaluating logistics operations to create suitable production schedules. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Production Planner
- Manage strategy planning for logistics business
- Analyze profit and loss regularly for logistics operations
- Manage KPIs for various branches, customers, and carriers
- Make reports to Team leader, Regional HQ, HQ(in Korea), and customers
- Analyze operational issues and find best solutions based on data
- Investigate logistics market and competitive companies
- Involve Mergers & Acquisitions and Joint Venture in North America when needed
Requirements for Production Planner
- Ability to speak Korean
- 3+ years of relevant experience or in strategy planning within logistics
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA degree preferred
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to shift focus to urgent issues
- Authorized to work in U.S
- Organized, good attitude, and ability to work in a team setting
- Able to travel internationally