Action Sports Medicine is a top Pain Management Practice with offices in Richmond Hill, NY and Mineola, NY! This practice has a close-knit group of people who work together as a team to provide efficient and effective Pain Management Care. The team of providers are kind, caring, compassionate, and highly competent pain medicine clinicians who are invested in helping team members improve their medical skills.
As a Floating Medical Receptionist, you will run the front of the office by greeting patients, scheduling appointments, and travel between both offices as needed. A great opportunity to grow in administrative or healthcare fields. Front Desk experience in a Medical office is a plus!
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Answer, screen inbound/outbound phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Greet and welcome patients
- Handle patient paperwork
- Process payments and billing
- Various patient care coordinator duties
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- Strong customer service skills
- Energetic, professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong multi-tasking and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse patients
- Float between Richmond Hill and Mineola offices as needed