Join this 5-star chiropractic office as a Medical Receptionist! Advanced Chiropractic focuses on high-quality care and patient satisfaction. This Chiropractic office loves seeing people walk out healthy and happy!
As a Medical Receptionist, you must use your multitasking skills to greet patients and perform other administrative duties. You will schedule patient appointments, collect payments and work closely with the doctors to help run the office. Great customer service skills are a must! A bonus if you have any office administrative experience!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Answering phones with energy and enthusiasm
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Billing and collecting payments
- Tracking patient visits, office statistics, amd goal setting for the office
- Making sure the kids and families that come in feel the warmth of our office and get that extra personal touch
- Working closely with the doctors to manage office efficiency, flow and quality of customer care
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Great customer service skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of one year's worth of college credits
- A bonus if you have any office administrative experience!