Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Bilingual System Administrator to add to their team based in Ridgefield Park, NJ! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Korean Speaking System Administrator you will focus on managing the full cycle of the network administration by troubleshooting physically and virtually. Ability to speak Korean is a must! Experience related to Data Center network operations is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Network Administrator
- Work within data center network administration
- Manage and troubleshoot network device, data center cabling system, firewall, and ADC system (physically and virtually)
- Manage policies and logs for firewall
- Support ADC configuration management
- Manage 24/7 on-call support
- Review systems and users connection issues
Requirements for Network Administrator
- Ability to speak Korean, required
- 5+ years of experience related Data Center network operation
- Experience with the following: Firewall, Data Center switches, VMware network, cabling system (UTP, Optical Fiber), protocols and services based on TCP/IP
- Linux experience is a huge plus; willing to consider if other experience does not completely apply
- Ability to work well within a Team and has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certification: CCNA +