Benefits: medical insurance, PTO, parking for full-time employees, and health insurance
Seeking an energetic and detail oriented Physical Therapy Receptionist/Office Manager to join the front office operation for a high-end Physical Therapy practice in Santa Monica! Must be proficient in writing and excel. Postureworks is a boutique physical therapy clinic in Santa Monica that caters to high-end clientele. The office manager will be the first point of contact to represent the business.
Prior physical therapy office experience is preferred. This important position reports directly to the owner/manager and will interface directly with all the PTs as well.
- Greeting patients
- Collecting payments
- Answering phones
- Organizing the front office
- Verifying patient benefits
- Microsoft Office (writing and Excel): 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management experience (Preferred)
- Experience with WEBPT and MINDBODY software is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication and phone etiquette skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and personable
- Ability to work under pressure and tolerate stressful situations
- Proficiency in patient interaction, scheduling appointments, collecting payment, and verifying medical insurance benefits