Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Security IT Admin!
Samsung SDS is looking for an IT System Administrator for their San Jose, CA location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an IT System Administrator you will be an active participant in security programs and processes, and contributed to the IT Security development and administration of the organization. Extensive experience in information technology security for a medium to large enterprise preferred.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
Responsibilities for IT System Administrator
- Coordinate and administer maintenance and upkeep of security-related control systems
- Assist with incident response procedures and processes
- Daily monitoring of enterprise security controls such as SIEM, DLP, APT
- Secure Web Gateway and assist with incident response activities
- Analyze system and firewall logs to assist with security analysis and threats
- Work closely with the Cybersecurity team in instituting an effective threat program
- Create and maintain security operations dashboard, showing risk areas and common threats
- Develop metrics, perform critical analysis, and develop executive decision support content
Requirements for IT System Administrator
- 6+ years of experience directly related to information technology security in medium to large enterprises
- Knowledge of networking and protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS and SMTP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write documents ranging from formal and informal reports
- Must be familiar with a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to:
- SIEM, IDS/IPS, malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, identity and access management, data loss prevention, content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, LDAP, forensics software, SSO, SOAR, Privilege Access Management and security incident response and Identity Management