on target earnings (base + commission)
We are hiring! Work from the comfort of your home.
If you're talented, results driven, and hungry to bring something wildly ambitious to the market (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk to you! Become our Recruiting Coordinator with your proven experience in recruiting, staffing, and talent acquisition for the general workforce.
We need a proactive winner who will change people's lives by helping match job seekers to jobs where they fit best. You will use the Teamanics platform to prepare shortlists of top candidates, cultivate relationships, submit qualified candidates through our platform, and score placements.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Uber disrupted the transportation industry.
Responsibilities for Recruiting Coordinator
- Interact with job seekers
- Pre-screen qualified candidates over the phone
- Identify qualified candidate profiles
- Develop talent pipelines and shortlists
- Manage candidate database
- Follow up with active and passive candidates
- Pre-screen and schedule interviews
- Analyze interview results to ensure the best fitting candidates are presented
- Ensure timely communications via text, email, and phone
Requirements for Recruiting Coordinator
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, customer success, or human resources
- Big plus if experience recruiting for general labor (e.g., receptionists, admin assistants, logistics coordinators, bank tellers, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Professionalism and the ability to command respect and trust
- Knowledge of human resources (HR) is a plus
- Preferably college education in business, communications, or similar field (not required)