Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Bilingual Logistics Analyst to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Bilingual Logistics Analyst you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Extensive experience in warehouse operations or supply chain logistics and ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Analyst (Bilingual/Korean)
- Conduct an analysis of the company's identity and positioning
- Develop statistical models to evaluate different marketing tactics
- Work closely with company executives and high-level management
- Rollout a plan for the new brand with key performance indicators
- Work with project members in the delivery of client engagements
- Develop and work with the team to establish future-facing insights
- Demonstrate the ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
Requirements for Logistics Analyst (Bilingual/Korean)
- Ability to speak Korean
- 2+ years of experience in warehouse operations
- Relevant logistics industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft
- Ability to travel (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Korea): 30%