Samsung SDS is looking for a Senior Transportation Operator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Transportation Operator you will focus on gathering accurate data on Cargo logistics to improve delivery cycle operations. Extensive knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Senior Transportation Operator
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice
- Booking, Tracking, Tracking of Cargo (FTL/LTL/AIR)
- Customer Service including all happenings from booking to cargo delivery
- Maintaining essential account documentation
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through contact
- Able to analyze service and cost data for actions
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Senior Transportation Operator
- College education preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Powerpoint/Word/Outlook
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Warehouse and/or manufacturing knowledge helpful