Samsung SDS is looking to hire an experienced Safety Trainer to oversee their safety program. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you carry excellent training and leadership skills, we encourage you to apply!
As a Safety Trainer you will provide coaching, reinforcement of policy and procedures in cooperation with the Safety Department. You will be conducting training sessions throughout the day to various members throughout the company. Excellent communication skills and experience with training safety procedures is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Safety Trainer
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, innovative and engaging OSHA certified courses that meet all required aspects of the employees learning needs
- Deliver and facilitate structured training and development programs in support of the company's training plan, objectives and brand essence
- Ensure all new hires are fully trained on company wide safety policies and guidelines
- Keep leadership informed on all training and recertification progress for all compliance training
- Ensure OSHA standards and processes are embedded into the training plans wherever possible
- Promote a Zero incident Mindset Safety Culture
- Encourage a safe working environment and correct obvious hazards immediately
Requirements for Safety Trainer
- Ability to walk warehouse floors and assembly operations to establish Health and Safety presence
- Bachelor's degree in Safety or related technical field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as a safety specialist or manager in warehouse operating environment
- Passion for creating an inclusive and safe work environment
- Maintain positive and proactive relationships with managers and employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems